The best way to make sure your coyote swap will be successful is to buy the right parts. We have been manufacturing coyote swap specific parts since 2013 and our coyote swap accessory drive bracket has been our most popular item. Designed to use factory modular Ford Power Steering pumps and AC compressors from 1996-2010 Mustang GT along side the 2011-17 Mustang Coyote Alternator. This combo delivers a very oem finish with easy to get parts. It is also compatible with select superchargers.
The PBH Performance bracket kit allows the ability to add on the needed power steering pump that Ford did not have on the coyote engines from the factory. Our bracket kit is designed to add the AC compressor and power steering pump from the 96-2010 Mustang GT not only onto the coyote engine but put them in their stock locations. For 1979-2010 Mustang owners looking to swap this means that stock AC and power steering lines can be reused or added for donor vehicles.
All brackets are machined out of billet aluminum and anodized with a black finish. All brackets were designed to keep the accessories tight to the block. This in turn maximizes room in the engine bay. Order yours today for your engine swap.
Highlights of the Coyote Swap Accessory Bracket Kit:
- Allows use of Power Steering pump on Coyote engine
- Works with 2011-up Mustang Coyote alternator only. All alternators must have clutch-less pulley
- Kit comes with brackets for all accessories, hardware, belt tensioner, and serpentine belts
- All accessories retain factory position(96-2010) allowing original hoses and harnesses to be used
- Brackets are made in the USA
- Machined out of Billet Aluminum
- Maximizes room in engine bay
- All kits work with AC Compressor and Power Steering Pump from 1996-2010 Mustang GT
- Kit works with Musting timing cover only from 2011-18
- Optional Supercharger fitments include VMP,Roush, and Whipple Supercharger systems for 5.0L Coyote! Will also work with Procharger systems with modification(N/A kit)
- Newer design timing cover required(refer to gallery for photos of the timing cover)
PBH Accessory drive bracket system also works with these known Chassis builders suspension:
No Limit Engineering specializes in custom suspension for vintage trucks.
Detroit Speed is an industry leader in state of the art suspension for vintage Mustangs and much more.
PBH Brackets are used by KC's Paintshop for Coyote Powered Builds.